First Class cabin of SQ 346, en route to Zurich
Well, we finally left, after that two-day delay.I got abandoned at the departure area and we boarded quite late. Spent an absurdly long time reading that Krisworld booklet, which is thicker than ever, since it's now the epitome of being spoilt for choice...take the movies for instance: War Of the Worlds, Batman Begins, Fantastic Four (I just watched that), Cinderalla Man, March of the Penguins, Herbie: Fully Loaded...the list just goes on!
Then there's the TV programmes: CSI, Desperate Housewives, Whose Line Is It Anyway? - even The Simpsons! And now there are cable programmes as well, including an intriguing-sounding one of British palaces and castles, which I'm inclined ot believe I've watched before, back when we had cable.
*stops to sniff*
Of course, there's still the games (more) and CDs (so many cool ones; currently listening to Franz Ferdinand). And there are trivia games and a language learning program to boot!
...Ah well. Too bad I can't stay up. Kinda tired. Had a BIG supper: caviar, tomato soup, prawn dumpling soup. Plus garlic bread and lots of warm water. :)
NOTE: The above post was in Singapore time. The following posts will be in accordance to Swiss time.

<< Home