Seat 228, 2nd Class compartment, train bound for Zurich Airport
Currently still in the Luzern train station, waiting for the train to leave at 11.10 a.m. Finally I get to sit in a double-decker train again!Anyway, woke up at 8.30 a.m. today when most shops open at 8 a.m. Had a hurried Nissin Laksa breakfast whilst Papa somehow or other managed to fit all my stuff into my luggage...but just barely. :P
Then it was off for one last walk along the old historic streets of Luzern.

Had to wait till 10 a.m. before one of the shops opened and I could go in to buy my dark purple blazer, after which it was 10.15 a.m. and we had to head back to the hotel, check out and walk across the bridge to the train station.
As I write this the train has just started moving out of the station...


<< Home